Here is a personalised bracelet that is both original and elegant! On the 15mm solid silver medallion, you will be able to wear the most beautiful work of your little angel on your wrist on a daily basis. If your child does not yet know how to draw, consider having his pretty footprints engraved on the medallion. For a jewel charged with emotions, do not forget to also personalise the back of this medallion by engraving for example a first name or even a small secret message in one of our different typographies. Finally, to complete the personalisation of your jewellery, select your favourite colour as a cord and voila! Simple to personalise, this engraved bracelet is the ideal gift to give to those around you for a birthday, Christmas, Valentine's Day or even for Mother's Day.
- Silver 925/1000 rhodium plated round medallion with hallmark
- Rhodium layer = 0,3 microns
- Medallion diameter 15mm
- Medallion weight: 1,46g
- Medallion can be personalised front and back
- Diamond engraving
- Non-engraved real mother-of-pearl charm
- Diameter of the mother-of-pearl charm: 19mm
- Weight of the mother of pearl charm: 1,35g
- Indonesian pinctada maxima mother-of-pearl
- Front of mother-of-pearl: dark hue / Back of mother-of-pearl: light hue
- The medallions are taken from the best part of the mother of pearl and cut and polished manually
- Each mother of pearl medallion is unique and natural, so its hue can vary for each piece of jewellery
- 100% polyester premium braided cord
- High resistance and colour stability
- Choice of cord colour
- Size adjustable between 13.5cm and 22cm thanks to the sliding knots
- Silver clasp optional
- Small silver charm with HappyBulle stamp
- Free gift box
If you wish to request for a bracelet to be smaller or larger, please contact our customer service.
All our jewellery is made of rhodium-plated silver. Rhodium is a precious metal of the platinum family. Combined with silver, it brings more brilliance and a better resistance to oxidation.
How does it work?
The HappyBulle team engraves your initial with a diamond point for a permanent rendering over time.